Nine in ten insurers fear losing part of their business to FinTechs, a recent Global FinTech Survey found.
According to market leaders, margin pressure and loss of market share are top FinTech- related threats, while the main innovation drivers are new customer needs and deeper risk insights.
The fast digitalization of the world financial services providers’, and in particular in the insurance field, is both creating huge opportunities and strong challenges for the industry players. Yet, no matter how important the obstacles to overcome may be, the road to the future development can’t take another path than the one of the technological modernization.
With a close look at the latest trends in the industry, IIF2018: Insurance in the DIGITAL World Conference will touch the following topics:
- New technologies & Digitalization of the businesses in the financial industry – between fashionable trend and disruptors
- Digitalization and the regulatory environment – the cost of compliance and of non-compliance
- Steps towards a digital insurance world – the impact of new technologies on sales, underwriting and claims management
- IoT – Internet of Things & UBI – Usage-Based Insurance
- Telematics – the way forward for motor insurance?
- Is Big Data a potential risk or an opportunity for consumers and undertakings?
The event will take place on 27 November 2018, at the Sheraton Hotel, Bucharest
Key benefits of attending
- Find out what are the views of the most relevant players in the financial and re/insurance industry
- Prepare for the changes that new technologies will bring in your business
- Find out how different players have already succeeded in improving results in different areas of their operations, but also in providing customers a better experience
- Find out about the most performant informatic tools for portfolio analysis and management streamline
IIF 2018 – Insurance in the DIGITAL World Conference
- Location: Sheraton Hotel, Bucharest, Romania
- Organizer: XPRIMM
- Start date: 27-11-2018
In the chair
Michael THEILMEIERInternational, Insurance Consultant, Germany
Tudor GALOSSenior Consultant, TUDOR Galos Consulting, Romania
Oleg DORONCEANUDirector, XPRIMM International, Romania
Cristian ROSUVice-president, ASF – the Romanian Financial Supervisory Authority, Romania
Emmanuel DJENGUEInnovation Director Europe, RGAX, Spain
Arik ROZTALVice President Sales, Gefen Technologies, Israel
Calin RANGUDirector, ASF – the Romanian Financial Supervisory Authority, Romania
Sebastian SCHMIDTInnovation Manager CEE & Southern Europe, MUNICH Re, Germany, Germany
Alexandru CIUNCANGeneral Manager, UNSAR, Romania
Adrian CODIRLASUPresident, CFA Society Romania, Romania
Krzysztof JABLONSKISales Manager, FRISS, Poland
Sebastijan ZLEBNIKCEO, CDA 40, Slovenia
Erik BARNAFounder & Member of the Board, Life is Hard, Romania
Gabriela HARTESCUGeneral Manager, Romanian Banking Institute, Romania
Cosmin MACANEATAManaging Partner, OMEGA Trust, Romania
Victor SRAERManaging Partner, OTTO Broker, Romania
Catalin CAMPEANUDeputy General Manager, ISF - Institute of Financial Studies, Romania
Gheorghe GRADCountry Manager, RENOMIA - SRBA, Romania
Liviu HULUTAHead of Consumer & Commercial, MARSH Broker, Romania
WITH THE OFFICIAL SUPPORT OF
WITH THE SUPPORT OF
XPRIMM is a media brand, incorporating several companies specialized in providing media products to the global re/insurance industry. Our activity is focused on Central and South-Eastern European regions, as well as CIS region states.
Street Ion Bogdan 4-6, 010539 Bucharest, Sector 1, Romania
0040 21 252 46 71
0040 21 252 46 72